General Terms and Conditions
By paying the session booking fee or any other fees and attending the session, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions
1.It is understood that Tres Belle Photography (known thereafter as TBP) is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract.
2. Studio Etiquette – Just like any studio, TBP has house rules and etiquette to ensure everyone gets the most out of their experience. TBP would respectfully ask that young children are not allowed to touch or play with studio equipment, which includes lighting, wires, background papers and props. Some of the aforesaid could pose danger to a little one (i.e. touching lamp bulbs, pulling over equipment etc etc – TBP cannot be held responsible for such an event).
Additionally drinking and eating directly inside the studio is not permitted – biscuits and water are available after the photoshoot.
All necessary steps will be taken to capture high quality images, but in the unfortunate event where the child(ren) will not settle or refuse to participate, Tres Belle Photography cannot be held responsible should the amount of images produced be reduced.
In the event of an unsuccessful photoshoot whereby no images can be taken, TBP will only charge 50% of the session fee.
3.Use of Images – TBP reserves the right to use images created under this contract to generally promote business in advertising, website, brochures, publication, or other purposes. The client, by signing this contract or selecting the “agreeing to terms and conditions section” gives authority for the use of the images of all persons included in the portrait in this manner. Unless however we have agreed in writing otherwise.
4. The Copyright Act: Under UK Law the copyright remains with the photographer at all times and cannot be bought or passed on, however print releases are available with digital files.
5. Digital files – Remain the exclusive property of TBP and shall not be kept for more than 12 months from the session date.
a) Should digital files be lost, damaged or destroyed for reasons beyond control; TBP’s liability shall be limited to a full refund of any deposits for goods, but shall not include a refund for any goods already received and another session will be offered free of charge.
b) All orders should be placed with TBP before the end of the 12 month period starting at the session date. TBP will not be liable for failure to produce any orders placed after this time.
6. Payment – Upon payment of the session booking fee, TBP shall reserve the agreed time and date – balance of session fee payable on session date.
a) Cancellation – Unless TBP is able to fully replace a cancelled reservation, all session booking fees are non-refundable, even if the portrait is rescheduled or cancelled for any reason other than inclement weather.
7. Price List – The charges in the Contract are based on TBP’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed. No part of any order, will be delivered until the balance is paid in full. Unless otherwise agreed.
8. Force Majeure – If TBP cannot perform this contract due to fire or other casualty, strike, act of God, or other cause beyond the control of the parties, or due to photographer’s illness or emergency, then TBP shall return any session booking fees or deposits to the client but shall have no further liability with respect to the Contract. This limitation on liability shall also apply in the event that photographic materials are damaged in processing, lost through camera or media malfunction, lost in the mail, or otherwise lost or damaged without fault on the part of the photographer. In the event that TBP fails to perform for any other reason, the Studio/Photographer shall not be liable for any amount in excess of the retail value of the Client’s order.
9. Client is aware that colour dyes in photography may fade or discolor over time, and Client releases the Photographer from any liability for any claims against this.
10. Complaints – In the unlikely event of any complaint with regards to our service or goods received, all complaints must be received in writing within seven days of collection of products purchased. All products must be viewed and checked at point of collection.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
* Can only be redeemed at Tres Belle Photography, Woodlesford, Leeds.
* They may be exchanged for session fee and goods of a higher price than the face value of the certificate on payment of the difference.
* Cannot be exchanged for cash.
* Not refundable in full or in part.
* Minimum £25 purchase.
* Valid for 12 months from date of purchase. After this date the voucher will be cancelled.
* Products purchased are subject to prices running at the time of the booking session.
* Voucher code is required at time of booking and presentable on the session date.
* Tres Belle Photography reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of gift vouchers at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher, if, in its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
* Gift Vouchers cannot be used to purchase further Gift Vouchers.
* Gift Vouchers purchased onlined are subject to 1st class postage charges and will be dispatched within 2 working days (except during periods of vacation).